I did a big study, I think I know what the songs are about now, its a very deep album
1. Just Dance(Lady Gaga is too drunk, and doesn't know where **** is, she is getting bang by boys but she will just dance and will be all right)
2. lovegame(this is a producer at the same party, they are playing a little lovegame, she gets a record contract
3. Paparazzi(a song about perez hilton)
4. Poker Face(about just having sex and loving nobody)
5. . Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)(about losing her virginity at a young age to a guy)
6. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich (a song about how she is beautiful, dirty and rich)
7. The Fame(about being famous, and how great it is)
8. Money Honey (about her much rich older man lover)
9. boys,boys,boys(about how she loves boys so much)
10. Paper Gangsta (about becoming a woman and wanting a guy who is good in bed and will accept her for her, for what she is)
11. Brown Eyes (another song about perez hilton
12. Starstruck (about being in love with a famous person)
13. I Like It Rough (about not wanting a good lover and cruel, rough sex instead)
14. summerboy(about a casual summer boyfriend)
1. bad romance(a song about her producer)
2. Alejandro(about her many lovers and I think it might be about perez hilton)
3. monster(about rape, sex, drunk sex, cheating, sex with ma, probley about sleeping with one of her fans)
4. speechless(i got no idea, about a realative)
5. dance in the dark(a song about lindsey lohan(
6. telephone(about perez hilton)
7. so happy I could die(about just loving urself in a club)
8. teeth(about sex with a vampire)
if you think she sits up and plays Telephone, Poker Face and Bad Romance out on piano before she heads into the studio and adds synths and bass you're a fool. She's no Fiona.
I think Gaga is cool as in okay. I only like a few of her songs. My ears aren't gullible enough to think everything she hums over is gravy. I think she's oversensationalized.
Who said she's Fiona?? I just said she's more artistically invlved than her mainstream competition... which is true.
Originally Posted by woohooboii
FAIL. ALICIA Keys, gur.
I forgot about that overrated mess, since i can't even stand any of her songs, that mess thinks she's the second coming of chopin and her compositions are simpler and more stale than some of the singers we consider a joke, let's not even talk about the lyrics.. she should stop thinking so high of herself.. That's what I like about gaga, her ego is not bigger than her talent, she knows she's not making records as the reencarnation of beethoven, she just has fun. Not to mention she doesn't came across as an airhead in interviews, wich is a huge step above her contemporanies.