Quantcast
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by czr187 View Post
    Anyone remember when Jessica Simpson was famous for being a singer and was invited to Divas?
    What's a Jessica Simpson?
    I was Beautiful.

CHRIS MANN
    The Male Voice of Our Generation
    -
    Quote Originally Posted by SupersonicBionicZ View Post
    I love Notthingham, he makes racism look so fierce.
    -
    Independently Minded Young Homo

Quote Originally Posted by Dirrty View Post
    I love how you've been hiding since Triumphant flopped, keep doing it and never comeback please.

Whejekekkek
    Slayer4Xtina

Quote Originally Posted by XtinaBStan View Post
    Well all said and done...

Mariah's voice is shot, tired, nowhere to be found....and Christina remains the voice of the generation.

All this Mariah in her prime talk is cute....but hunties, we are living now in the present. Decades ago is the past...and there's no bringing it back. You are emotional over this?
    A genius is a genius, regardless of the number of morons who belong to the same race—and a moron is a moron, regardless of the number of geniuses who share his racial origin.

Today, racism is regarded as a crime if practiced by a majority—but as an inalienable right if practiced by a minority. The notion that one’s culture is superior to all others solely because it represents the traditions of one’s ancestors, is regarded as chauvinism if claimed by a majority—but as “ethnic” pride if claimed by a minority. Resistance to change and progress is regarded as reactionary if demonstrated by a majority—but retrogression to a Balkan village, to an Indian tepee or to the jungle is hailed if demonstrated by a minority.

-Ayn Rand

I love how you've been hiding since Triumphant flopped, keep doing it and never comeback please.
    O:

A genius is a genius, regardless of the number of morons who belong to the same race—and a moron is a moron, regardless of the number of geniuses who share his racial origin.

Today, racism is regarded as a crime if practiced by a majority—but as an inalienable right if practiced by a minority. The notion that one’s culture is superior to all others solely because it represents the traditions of one’s ancestors, is regarded as chauvinism if claimed by a majority—but as “ethnic” pride if claimed by a minority. Resistance to change and progress is regarded as reactionary if demonstrated by a majority—but retrogression to a Balkan village, to an Indian tepee or to the jungle is hailed if demonstrated by a minority.

-Ayn Rand

poor Mushlicious
    Fais ce que tu voudras

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyboy View Post
    And on Lush Lola, she has always praised the song and she hasn't taken her comments back, and when the video premiered she was here posting as she does in Mariah related stuff, so I don't know what you mean by your comments, Dirrty.

You seem very, very pressed however, you mention Mariah more than Lola does like, always, so it is you I worry for... I hope that Mariah's new song flopping has brought peace to your twisted, pressed mind
    Oh come on Jimmy sis. Lets keep it 100. Ms Lola has posted what...2 comments? She was on fire when "Triumphant" dropped...and then it just continued to drop...and drop some more.

I do believe she's staying triumphant though...right with Mariah at the bottom of the airplay list.

Mariah you have the greatest pre-recorded tracks of anyone in the games.
    Hands down!!!!

Oh snap I see we got attorneys in the room now. Damn!!!

That poor lush thing must have no scalp left

-Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Break_Yo_Concentration View Post
    I will always be here for Mariahs studio efforts but her live singing is done. Case closed and casket dropped. If girlfriend steps on stage with Christina today she will be scalped.

LOL! I'm tired of Mariah and her lambs trading on past glories. Christina's voice has lasted twice as long as Mariah's and it's still going strong. That's a damn shame when you think about it.
    Well, the hawk kept flying...

I like how Christina Aguilera is more compared to the greats than Beyonce and Mariah Carey.
    I think Beyonce could only be compared to Diana Ross which I'm kinda iffy who's better there but I know Flo Ballard is better than both of them.
    And Etta James I think and Beyonce and Etta James. I will leave it at that. Etta all the way. Her flat version of At Last.
    Love MC and B. But Christina is the best singer of this generation and I only know one bitch who could sing better than her which is Whitney.
    But that voice was long gone but it seemed like it was coming back every now and then. Just had to add that.
    Just came to my attention.

BR

...time stood still the way it did before it's like I'm sleepwalking...

http://twitter.com/iambrianryan
    http://instagram.com/iambrianryan

Banned

PUT ON 3:15 and see how the pre-recorded mess works
    she def should fire her whole crew that did that to her

THEN CHECK 4:07

Last edited by Bunifah; 09-04-2012 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LAMIA-RAVEN View Post
    True. Yet her voice was nowhere to be found 10 years into the game. I still don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by LAMIA-RAVEN View Post
    True. Yet her voice was nowhere to be found 10 years into the game. I still don't get it.
    Someone should Tweet this vid link to D!nk. She'll probably have a nervous breakdown.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast