Quantcast

Backstreet Boys Net Worths

According to CelebrityNetworth.com, Kevin has $40 mil, Howie has $45 mil, Brian has $40 mil, AJ has $45 mil, but Nick only has $35 mil. Is this website trust worthy? Why does Nick has less money than other guys? Is it some thing to do with their lawsuit settlement with Jive or did Nick overspent his money like Joey Fatone?

nick supported his parents and four siblings who felt they didn't need to work as long as nick paid for everything

Quote Originally Posted by patti View Post
    nick supported his parents and four siblings who felt they didn't need to work as long as nick paid for everything
    Thanks, it makes sense now.

I agree, Nick has spent so much money on his family over the years. I'm surprised he has that much left. I thought Howie would have had more money than he does. He has such a good business sense.

Well... huge downturn in economy hasn't helped anyone who took massive hits in their investments, particularly real estate.

Howie is really sharp. He ended up with most chips when we played BSB Blackjack in Vegas, 8/2005, post our Fanclub Luncheon. Thank you Johnny Wright's Weird World BSB Fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by KDW View Post
    I agree, Nick has spent so much money on his family over the years. I'm surprised he has that much left. I thought Howie would have had more money than he does. He has such a good business sense.
    Last edited by kimasabe; 07-06-2012 at 10:26 AM.
    http://www.facebook.com/kim.walling
    https://twitter.com/#!/kimasabe

~ When we ride mass transit, everyday is Earth Day!

I think Nick has finally wised up and is living leech free not. It's sad how his family have used and abused his generosity, but at one point the pawn has to wise up and say no more, that's what Nick has done finally.

I wonder how many millions and millions of dollars Lou Pearlman screwed BSB out of.

A lot. Remember he supposedly got paid as if he was the 6th member. So I'm guessing whatever money they made was split in 6 instead of 5. They should take the money Lou made off the Boys and split it in 5 and give it to them. They were the ones working their asses off touring and recording albums.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries84 View Post
    A lot. Remember he supposedly got paid as if he was the 6th member. So I'm guessing whatever money they made was split in 6 instead of 5. They should take the money Lou made off the Boys and split it in 5 and give it to them. They were the ones working their asses off touring and recording albums.
    He stole more than that. That's why Brian sued him, and I believe they haven't got all their money back even thought they won the lawsuit. I watched their interview w/ a Canadian channel in 2010, and they said Howie was visiting Lou 2 years earlier to work out the payments. I thought Lou lost all the money, don't understand how he can pay them back.