Quantcast
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OkayFlo! View Post

I think this makes sense, though.

I mean, the way she's going on makes it seen as if she feels it's some voodoo/hoodoo ****, but I can understand a mother making these states for the simple fact that if it was drugs or some sort of mental health condition, it speaks to the importance of people needing help.

Like if I had a child, Son, Daughter, etc. And they did something heinous, and they were abusing some sort of substance, or had some sort of mental issue and were off of their meds I'd make it known that my child wouldn't have done such a thing had they not been on that drug, or in the mental state they were in. To me it's not disrespectful to give insight into your child.

We're in here calling him a Zombie, cracking wise, and assuming he's just some evil man who had a hunger for flesh and inflicting injury and pain to others...WHICH HE MAY BE, I don't ****ing know, lol...but MORE than likely, he's a human being. A man who had loved ones. Obviously something happened to make him do what he did, and if it was a drug, like these designer drugs they're talking about, we need to find out and get them off the streets, apparently they're sold over the counter in some places.

Also her son is dead, not in jail. He won't be awaiting trial, so for the public to hear that he was seemingly a normal, God-Fearing, Loving son doesn't bother me. This isn't a situation where our perception of him will effect anything, except for positive enforcement of these so-called "Bath Salts".

I don't have kids yet, but I have Nieces and Nephews who I've practically helped raise. If I was in this woman's situation, I'd want it known what kind of people they were, ESPECIALLY if what they did was while on some substance. People do a LOT of crazy **** while in these altered states. A local woman was high on a combination of drugs and threw herself from the top of a building. Ruled suicide, but she had no history of being suicidal. Men with no history of violence beat his wife to death with his bare hands while jacked up on steroids and high on meth. And while that's HORRIBLE, I can't determine whether or not he'd have done that had he NOT been on those things.

I think it's better her son died. Now we don't have to see him as simply a criminal, and we can look into the drugs he was allegedly on (if he was on them at all). Had he lived people would call that sort of research pandering to the criminal. But he's dead, and I think it's owed to everyone that we know what happened.
    well, take a hint Okayflo

Most people (most likely all except for this guy) who do bath salts dont EAT other people's faces. They become violent and uncontrollable, but they don't EAT people. So yeah, maybe that should tell us a little something about him. he also has a history of violent behavior just so you know.

Also a lot of people do crystal meth and other drugs but they don't knock the **** out of other people.
    "Yeah, well I'd get set for weeping! I'd get set for a world of pain! Misery loves company young man, and I'm more than willing to share that with you and your whore!"

I agree. If this was as a result of a drug, then making jokes and calling people zombies is not cool. To play devils advocate though, if you are taking drugs that are THAT serious...I am sure you know its not a good thing for your body and mental state. Many of these drug abusers even know the possible side effects and do not care. people risk their own lives& health and the safety of others all the time by abusing drugs. Is it fair to just say they are not responcible then for the consequences because it was the drugs that caused the reaction?

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    well, take a hint Okayflo

Most people (most likely all except for this guy) who do bath salts dont EAT other people's faces. They become violent and uncontrollable, but they don't EAT people. So yeah, maybe that should tell us a little something about him. he also has a history of violent behavior just so you know.

Also a lot of people do crystal meth and other drugs but they don't knock the **** out of other people.
    Drugs effect people differently though. Its not an exact science. You never know how a particular drug will effect each person. It varies according to the person and the amount used and many other conditions. I am not supporting the use of drugs of this magnitude but you cannot possibly determine that his face eating was for sure a result of his own will power or mind set.

Quote Originally Posted by Glitter Bomb View Post
    Drugs effect people differently though. Its not an exact science. You never know how a particular drug will effect each person. It varies according to the person and the amount used and many other conditions. I am not supporting the use of drugs of this magnitude but you cannot possibly determine that his face eating was for sure a result of his own will power or mind set.
    I just find it hard to believe that drugs can induce cannibalism.

But it also goes back to your point. If it's bath salts ... he most certainly knew the side-effects and knew the dangers he was exposing himself and others around him.
    "Yeah, well I'd get set for weeping! I'd get set for a world of pain! Misery loves company young man, and I'm more than willing to share that with you and your whore!"

Move on, vampires are happening first.

Quote Originally Posted by marlonlp7 View Post
    I love sex .. I've done everything less threesomes and orgies ... I try it one day, but they wanted give me double penetration .. I was cry .... and I never try again..

I just find it hard to believe that drugs can induce cannibalism.

But it also goes back to your point. If it's bath salts ... he most certainly knew the side-effects and knew the dangers he was exposing himself and others around him.
    If it can cause serious hallucinations who knows what he was experiencing. He may have thought he was being attacked. he may have not been aware of what he was doing at all.

ok please don't think I am super freaky but I must admit I do some very strange and out of character things in my dreams. My most recurring one is that a serial killer is trying to kill me and I can't seem to stop or kill him. I have even dreamt of dismembering and repeatedly shooting and stabbing him to try to kill him. but much like Jason he keeps returning to life. If I can experience such things in a simple nightmare, who knows what can be experienced under the influence of drugs.

there's always some crazy **** happening in this country just the other day a man shot and killed five people in Seattle for no reason
    Surfboard

Quote Originally Posted by Idril View Post
    there's always some crazy **** happening in this country just the other day a man shot and killed five people in Seattle for no reason
    True but it happens everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by marlonlp7 View Post
    I love sex .. I've done everything less threesomes and orgies ... I try it one day, but they wanted give me double penetration .. I was cry .... and I never try again..

Quote Originally Posted by Glitter Bomb View Post
    If it can cause serious hallucinations who knows what he was experiencing. He may have thought he was being attacked. he may have not been aware of what he was doing at all.

ok please don't think I am super freaky but I must admit I do some very strange and out of character things in my dreams. My most recurring one is that a serial killer is trying to kill me and I can't seem to stop or kill him. I have even dreamt of dismembering and repeatedly shooting and stabbing him to try to kill him. but much like Jason he keeps returning to life. If I can experience such things in a simple nightmare, who knows what can be experienced under the influence of drugs.
    But you didn't dream that you have to eat his face in order to stop him

Quote Originally Posted by Dirrty View Post
    True but it happens everywhere
    i swear people everywhere are becoming more crazy! cell phone radiation, chemicals in the air and in the food, it's probably having some sort of effect on certain people.
    Surfboard

But you didn't dream that you have to eat his face in order to stop him
    lol I guess good point BUT thats what I am saying. If i can dream about dismembering someone and vivedly remember cutting body parts off. What could the power of strong and dangerous hallucinations do? Who am I to grasp the extent of those drugs? Mind altering substances are exactly that...mind ALTERING substances.

Bath salts, which have been called the new LSD, cause people “to go completely insane and become very violent,” said Armando Aguilar, president of the Miami Fraternal Order of Police
    told CNN
    . Also known by street names like “Ivory Wave,” “Vanilla Sky,” “Bliss,” “Dynamite” and “Purple Rain,”

These are the hallmarks of Cursetina...

These people at my school (some just graduated) went to this hotel party and this guy was there and they kicked him out and he came back for a robbery and shot 4 people. 1 died, 3 were injured (one by the foot and a girl by her neck, and idk about the other person). I knew one of the people that got shot, he just graduated and he was such a nice guy The shooter and the person that died didn't go to my school though.
    I love you once, I love you twice, I love you more than beans and rice

Quote Originally Posted by HighHeeledHO View Post
    Can we like, stop bumping this thread?.

I literally GAG everytime I read the title, I'd like to forget this happened, please.

Open an Official RedFlame thread or something were all of this disturbing nonsense can be posted.

Just for this comment

BUMP!
    "Sting would be another person whos a hero. The music hes created over the years, I dont really listen to it, but the fact that hes making it, I respect that." ~Hansel

White Guy Pretends He's a Zombie in Florida and Scares Black Folks. How long before he gets shot?

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast