Quantcast

Thread: OT: Ugg sizes?

Question OT: Ugg sizes?

I'm thinking of ordering a pair of Ugg boots. My shoe size is 7.5. Do they run bigger or smaller - which would I order: size 7 or 8?
    Pretty is something you're born with. But beautiful - that's an equal opportunity adjective.

I'd err on the side of caution and order an 8. But if you can get somewhere to try them on, I'd do that, and then order where ever it is you want to order from.

They run pretty big. I'm in UK and usually take UK size 7 to 7.5 (US size 10). My Uggs are still very roomy and are Uk size 6.5 (US 9)! The ones I have are the cardy style ones.
    LD Username = ♥ Melanie858

I recently bought my first pair of Uggs. My size is 7 or 7.5 in normal shoes, and I bought a size 6 in Uggs...they fit like a dream. You want to size down.

Here is what I have discovered with uggs....lol.

If you are buying the normal uggs ie: rounded toe go a size smaller. However, the winterized uggs...more narrow toe...better treads on the bottom etc etc go for your actual size. I got a more winter pair this year for xmas in 6 but my normal 7 would have been better. Your best bet is to go try some on to get a feel for what size you will need.

Thanks all.

which is why I asked - I found two different answers online. So I thought I'd ask actual owners.
    Pretty is something you're born with. But beautiful - that's an equal opportunity adjective.

My experience - for whatever its worth lol - is that any shoe/boot that is fur lined typically runs small (the lining takes up space). If it isn't completely lined, then you can probably go your normal size.

But I agree with whoever said you should try them on and figure that out BEFORE you buy.